Providing Practical Advice
If you're wondering how drones can make your work safer, more efficient, or more practical, then give us a call. We offer free consultation to all prospective clients as we learn your needs and how we can best address them.
We also understand that unmanned technology is new, so if you're curious about how drones can work or you, then let us know. In many cases we can offer discounted demonstration flights or sample data to help you better understand the time and cost savings that drones can provide.
Your own drone program
We understand that for some teams, having an in-house solution may be best. We can work together to design a complete drone program to get you up and running, including airframe selection, software training, and work-flow design.
- Do you want to understand what is on the Part 107 FAA Remote Pilot Exam and how best to prepare?
- Are you wondering if running your own drone program is more cost effective than hiring an outside service such as K2 Dronotics?
- Are you concerned about which airspace classifications you can operate in?
We can help you:
- Select the right flight platform for your needs
- Receive FAA certification & monitoring regulations
- Creating required operations / maintenance documentation
- Flight training and operations planning for your team
- Flight demos with our hardware showing proper data gathering and processing
While we're helping bring your program online, we can also fly under our current FAA Part 107 authorization so you can start collecting your data and validating your flight operations immediately.
Our consultations are tailored to your needs, so we will help with as much, or as little, as your team requires.
Managing your fleet
We can also providing on-going partnerships that:
- Help keep your fleet compliant and in the air as well as updated with the latest technology.
- Compliance with FAA registration and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical flight planning and preparation to ensure your operation goes perfectly.